Hey there. Craig Norton, Digital Storytelling Teaching Artist for Arts for Learning here…. I have a quick survey. How many of you are using any form of digital technology in the classroom? If so what are you doing with cameras, iPads, computers, etc? If not, would you be interested in a professional development session to learn more about ways to engage students in the learning process using high tech tools? Let us know!!!
- Renee Sadja
- Register Now for the Fall 2017 Cultural Arts Expo
- Take a Look at AFLCT’s New Program Catalog
- 2016 Performing Artist of the Year is Lou DelBianco
- 2016 Teaching Artist of the Year is Craig Norton
- Dwelling in Possibilities- Developing different mindsets to learning
- Technology in the Classroom:
- Is The Maker Movement a Mirror Image of Arts Integration?
- Making a Commercial: Improv and Opinion Writing
- Tech in the classroom Survey