I’m looking forward to grabbing a seat at the Arts Integration Cafe and hearing what is working for teachers in our Arts Partners Schools and teaching artists from Arts For Learning. Using this site will let me stay connected to others using arts integration as a way to deliver curriculum in a meaningful and fun (learning as fun????…What a concept!!) way. Hope to hear from many of my colleagues!
- Renee Sadja
- Register Now for the Fall 2017 Cultural Arts Expo
- Take a Look at AFLCT’s New Program Catalog
- 2016 Performing Artist of the Year is Lou DelBianco
- 2016 Teaching Artist of the Year is Craig Norton
- Dwelling in Possibilities- Developing different mindsets to learning
- Technology in the Classroom:
- Is The Maker Movement a Mirror Image of Arts Integration?
- Making a Commercial: Improv and Opinion Writing
- Tech in the classroom Survey