Did you know that program fees only pay for a portion of our activities?
Arts for Learning Connecticut depends upon your support for our arts programming for underserved and economically disadvantaged persons of all abilities and ages in Connecticut. Donations of all amounts are welcomed and appreciated.
Donate online or by mail. See below for forms.
- provides materials for a visual art workshop
- provides educational program guides to teachers for our programming
- supports a full day of arts integrated workshops
- provides a dance, theater, storytelling, music performance impacting 250 children
- supports a 3 day arts integrated residency at a school, after school or community site
- supports a 5 day integrated residency at a school, after school or community site with professional development for teachers
- supports the Passion for Justice-The Prudence Crandall Project including a theater piece on prejudice, bias and making a difference and the Anti-Defamation League companion workshops to a Middle or High School
- will provide an all inclusive visual arts residency program for a school that will result in a collaborative permanent public piece of art.
Donate By Credit Card (any amount)
Arts for Learning Connecticut is pleased to use the secure JustGive network to process our online donations.
Just Give is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to increase charitable giving by connecting people with the charities and causes they care about most. Using the JustGive network you may make a single donation of $10. or more or you may make monthly recurring donations. Please note that your credit card will be charged by JustGive and a tax receipt will be emailed to you by JustGive.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
Donate By Check
CLICK HERE to view a form you may print and mail to us with your tax deductible donation.
Please make checks payable to:
Arts for Learning Connecticut
3074 Whitney Avenue,
Building 2,2nd Floor
Hamden, CT 06518