Through Arts For Learning CT’s diverse roster of artists, our mission is to engage participants of all ages and abilities in learning creatively through the arts.
- We match high quality artists in every discipline with School, Community, and Corporate events
- We have enjoyed over 30 years of community engagement
- For Schools, we provide arts programming that connects directly to curriculum
- For the Community, we provide Creative Arts Learning programs for Boys & Girls Clubs, Girl and Boy Scouts, and Community Centers
- For Corporations, we provide unforgettable arts experiences for events and conferences
- We engage families and seniors with the arts through our Family Programming and Elder Learning programs
- We provide Teacher Professional Development that connects the arts to classroom learning
We envision people of all ages and abilities in Connecticut actively participating in the arts. Arts For Learning CT serves as an essential resource for arts engagement in the state. This engagement flows from a roster of professional teaching and performing artists who spread their artistic expertise and inquiry into multiple disciplines to stimulate life long learning and creativity. Our work transforms the public’s understanding of the value of the arts as an active and natural part of everyone’s life.